- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Why do we use/process your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- Which cookies does Scope4mation use?
- How does this policy apply to links to other websites and social media?
- How is your personal data protected?
- Whom can you address to exercise your rights?
2. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Scope4mation is responsible for your personal data as processed by aforementioned Scope4mation websites.
3. Why does Scope4mation use/process your personal data?
a. To be able to follow up on your requests and to keep you informed.
We process your personal data when you, for example, subscribe to our newsletter or request a brochure, inquire about our activities, projects, promotions or events. To be able to meet these requests we use data like your name, address, email address, phone number, preferred language and topics that relate to or interest you.
This data is processed per case and based on your unconditional consent, by means of an agreement of which you are a party or otherwise on grounds of your request for establishing an agreement.
b. To be able to answer your questions and to exchange information.
When you contact us by phone or make inquiries by e-mail we will process your personal data in order to respond in capacity. To this end Scope4mation processes information like your name, company name, title/role, e-mail address, correspondence with Scope4mation and all other personal data that is relevant to any inquiry with us. This data is processed as needed per case on grounds of effecting an agreement of which you are party or otherwise on grounds of legitimate interest of Scope4mation to inform you of its activities.
c. To be able to technically and functionally manage Scope4mation’s websites.
This information is processed on grounds of legitimate interest of Scope4mation to improve, enhance its websites for users and protect them against cyber-attacks.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
Scope4mation can share your information with its subsidiaries or holding. Additionally Scope4mation subcontracts specific processing activities to 3rd parties like website hosting. Personal data is not shared with 3rd parties except when this is demanded by court order or law.
5. Which Cookies are used by Scope4mation?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your internet browser. They contain information like preferred language of the user so he or she does not have to go over this setting every single visit. Some Cookies are required to correctly graphically display a website. Others ensure that websites correctly function.
If you wish to block Cookies you can configure this by means of your browser settings (Cookie preferences)
Please understand that certain graphical elements might nog appear as expected or that some applications might refuse to function entirely if you choose to disable them. Scope4mation uses several different Cookies:
- Functional Cookies: these enhance and personalize your website visit and experience with us
- Analytical Cookies (3rd party): They collect information about website usage and navigation and is useful to us to be able to improve and optimize our website experience or to identify any problems or errors on a functional level
These Cookies collect information about your computer, your visit to our website like IP address, pages visited, browser used, time and duration of visit, preferred language, referral websites and geographical/location information.
6. How does this policy apply to links to other websites and social media?
7. How do we ensure your personal data is protected?
Scope4mation protects your personal data as best as possible by means of technical and organizational measures like firewalls and secured servers.
8. Whom can you address to exercise your rights?
You have the right to request access to your personal data that is processed by Scope4mation, to rectify or to object to processing it for direct marketing purposes. In case the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you nonetheless have the perpetual right to withdraw your consent, however without retroactively un-legitimizing processing before consent withdrawal.